- TAC Agenda Packet 07/02/2020
- TAC Agenda Packet 06/04/2020 *Meeting Canceled*
- TAC Agenda Packet 05/07/2020
- TAC Agenda Packet 04/02/2020 *Meeting Canceled*
- TAC Agenda Packet 03/05/2020
- TAC Agenda Packet 02/06/2020
- TAC Agenda Packet 01/09/2020
The Middle Rogue MPO Policy Committee (PC) meets on the third Thursday of each month, unless canceled for lack of agenda items. Meetings normally begin at 2:30 p.m. and are currently held at the Courtyard Conference Room at Grants Pass City Hall, 101 NW ‘A’ Street in Grants Pass, Oregon. Current transportation issues are discussed and status reports on transportation studies and projects are given. After discussions are completed, policy actions are taken that include adoption of the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP), revisions to the documents or the Middle Rogue Regional Transportation Plan (MR RTP), and adoption of resolutions related to current transportation issues.